1. All documents showing the number of housing units and population of affordable housing in: South Davis, East Davis, West Davis, North Davis.
2. Documents showing how Fehr & Peers determined that resorting Mace Blvd would cost 3 million dollars.
3. Documents showing who participated in the closed door meetings with Fehr & Peers.
4. Documents showing who and how Fehr & Peers were chosen.
5. Documents showing bike and pedestrian traffic on Mace and specifically documents showing how many kids ride their bikes going to and from Pioneer Elementary on Mace Blvd.
6. Documents showing what concerns South Davis citizens were transmitted to Fehr & Peers.